This recipe is so simple I never really thought of it as a “recipe”. If you can get your hands on some ricotta (whole milk of course) and a jar of apricot jam, you are in for such a treat!
Honestly, I don’t recall where or how I got this recipe for ricotta with apricot jam. Maybe it was from a relative or just something we did one night experimenting around, who knows and really, who cares.
The point is that this little simple recipe makes for an easy Italian dessert for you, your family and friends. Use it for entertaining or just an easy quick snack that is refreshing.
If you’re looking for an organic brand, I don’t have one unfortunately. Ricotta is hard to make as organic because you cannot use ultra-pasteurized milk – which organic milk is.
Here’s the recipe!
Ricotta with Apricot Jam
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta (whole milk)
- 2 Tbsp Apricot Jam
- Scoop out a serving size of ricotta into a serving size bowl
- Top with the apricot jam
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- The measurements above are purely just for a starting point. Use as much or as little as you’d like.
- If you don’t have any apricot jam, feel free to use another jam such as peach jam.