eBook: Cooking with Zucchini Italian-Style
Enjoy these easy and delicious Italian zucchini recipes from appetizers to main dishes. Full of Italian flavors, this eBook will guide you through each recipe, along with cooking tips and food pairing suggestions.
In this eBook, you’ll enjoy:
- Creative ways to use up your zucchini without getting bored of the same ‘ol, same ‘ol.
- Helpful tips for how to store your zucchini long-term so nothing ever goes to waste.
- Suggestions for food pairings to take your meals further.
- Recipes are flexible so you can modify and make them your own!
What’s included in this 36 page eBook:
- Introduction about the author (me) and my passion for using fresh foods.
- Fun zucchini facts, tips for cutting, and storing this amazing vegetable.
- Notes and tips for understanding ingredients and methods used.
- 2 zucchini salads where the zucchini is raw and not cooked, allowing for maximum nutritional benefit.
- 4 zucchini recipes for delicious snacks and appetizers.
- 3 zucchini recipes to use as side dishes for a variety of meals.
- 3 delicious zoodle recipes that are a great alternative to using regular pasta.
- 8 zucchini main dish recipes.
- 2 printable blank grocery shopping charts organized by food type (print as many as you need).
- 2 printable blank meal planner charts that will help you keep track of your weekly meal planning (print as many as you need).
Ciao, I’m Liz and I love sharing Italian recipes!
Born and raised in an Italian home with a big backyard garden, I was no stranger to using fresh vegetables in our home-cooked meals.
Zucchini is frequently used in Italian cooking and is very versatile from appetizers to main dishes. This eBook will help you know how to use this amazing vegetable, not just during summer months but all year round.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these recipes healthy?
Zucchini is full of vitamins and minerals making it a healthy vegetable to eat, especially when raw or lightly cooked. My Zucchini Raw Salad with Figs is a perfect example.
Yes! Who has time for complicated and difficult recipes these days? I’m a strong believer that the best Italian cooking is simple Italian cooking. For every recipe I guide you through each step of the recipe with notes and tips to make it even easier.
Yes, these recipes can be doubled as needed. Servings per recipe are included. Also, feel free to experiment and adjust to suite your tastes as well. Some people for example love garlic and will add more while others may reduce the amount used.
No, not at all. I believe that with Italian cooking it’s important to use fresh quality ingredients that are readily available.
All you have to do is click the green buy button below. Since this is a digital product, you will be instructed to download the eBook and save it to your computer or mobile device as a PDF after payment is made. You can print the eBook using a regular printer too since it’s formatted for 8.5 x 11″ size paper.